Discharge Planning Program
NALSC Discharge Planning Team provides safe release and transporting home for NAN Community members. These Post- Release from Correctional Facilities occur whether the member is released on bail, or if his/her sentence is completed.
We can provide:
- Transportation and travel arrangements (Planes, Trains, Vehicle)
- Other expenses on a case-by-case basis
- Consulting home communities
We accept referrals from:
- Legal Aid
- Probation and Parole Workers
- Correctional Centres
- Friendship Centres
- Treatment Centres
- Institutions such as Police departments
- Family Services Org’s
- Homeless Shelters
The Discharge Workers will then send an email for further and required information.
Starting June 18th the Discharge Planning Program will run from 9am – 5pm, every day.
Workers will be available 24/7 throughout the weekends and holidays, as we have “On-Call Drivers.”
Discharge Workers in Zones