COVID-19 PANDEMIC CONTINUITY AND HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
March 17, 2020
Please be advised that effective immediately Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation offices are closed to the public until further notice. Staff are working remotely from their homes until April 27, 2020. This decision was made to ensure the safety of our employees as well as our communities, with this decision being reviewed by April 22, 2020. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Program Manager as follows:
- Restorative Justice &Youth Intervention
- Chantelle Johnson, (807) 252-3934 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bail Verification Supervision & Community Release and Reintegration
- Danielle Wood, (807) 356-6600 email@example.com
- Legal Aid
- Heather Baillie, (807) 627-0862 firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Edwards, (807) 629-4213 email@example.com
- Talking Together Program
- Carol Buswa, (807) 621-3532 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victim Witness
- Irene Linklater, (807) 630-3757 email@example.com
Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation Executive Director, Irene Linklater, can be reached at (807) 630-3757 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our website for further information and updates.